- 4 chicken thighs
- Olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 400ml chicken stock
- 1 bunch of oregano or 1 tbsp dried oregano
- Half a lemon, juiced & zested
- 1 courgette – spiralled
- 1 bunch of asparagus, cut into thirds
- 100g frozen peas
In a large pot, heat the garlic in oil. Season the chicken and put in the pot to brown for 10 mins.
Add the stock, oregano, lemon juice & zest. Bring to the boil and then reduce the heat.
You can leave this to cook for 30 mins so the chicken is juicy and tender.
4 minutes before serving, add the asparagus, peas and courgette.
- Boiled potatoes
- Crusty bread to soak up the juices